As a member of the public you can make a variety of complaints, including complaints about the conduct of UNSW people, activities, services, actions or processes.

If you are dissatisfied with UNSW people, activities, services, actions or processes and are seeking a response or resolution you can lodge a complaint.

Report an incident of sexual assault or harassment, whether you have been directly affected, are a witness to an incident or a support person. 


Where an explicit response or resolution is not sought, the University will treat the matter as feedback to be handled at its discretion.

Please email feedback to