As a student, you can make complaints about the University, your studies and student life, or experiences of racism, sexual misconduct, bullying, harassment, or assault.

For any type of problem, concern or grievance about your studies, student life, the University or the University environment.

Report an incident of sexual assault or harassment, whether you have been directly affected, are a witness to an incident or a support person. 

Foreign government harassment occurs when a foreign government either directly or via proxies engages in harassment, intimidation, or surveillance of people to suppress their expression of contrary views.


Where an explicit response or resolution is not sought, the University will treat the matter as feedback to be handled at its discretion.

Please email feedback to