Medical and Counselling in Sydney, NSW
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Camperdown - closest specialist sexual assault services to UNSW for young people aged 14 years and older and adults.
- Address: Eastern & Central Sydney Sexual Assault Service, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Camperdown
- Phone daytime: (02) 9515 9040
- Phone after hours: (02) 9515 6111
NSW Health Sexual Assault Services
Counselling and medical assistance
Sydney Sexual Health Centre
LGBTIQ safe place
NSW Rape Crisis Centre
Call 1800 424 017
Domestic Violence Information
With 24/7 contact numbers
National Home Doctor Service
The Albion Centre
A multidisciplinary public health care facility with a primary focus on HIV management
NSW Victims Services
Help for victims of sexual assault
Victims Support Line
Victims Access Line - 1800 633 063
Aboriginal Contact Line
Call 1800 019 123
24 hour mental health help and crisis line
Medical and Counselling in Canberra, ACT.
Canberra Rape Crisis
- Women and Girls (02) 6247 2525
- Text only (for hearing impaired): 0488 586 518 7.00am-11.00pm 7 days.
- Men (02) 6287 3935 9am-5pm Week days only.
- Forensic Medical Care 24/7 call-out (02) 6247 2525