You’ll be surprised. See what’s on offer.
UNSW HR Hub provides information to current staff that is relevant for parents, carers, and staff who wish to investigate flexible work and leave options. UNSW has a lot of information at your fingertips so you can research your rights under the relevant awards and see what’s on offer.
Explore our support for working parents:
- Breastfeeding at Work: UNSW is an accredited Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace
- Caring: Helping you manage your work and caring responsibilities
- Early Education and Care: UNSW Early Years owns and operates four early learning centres situated on or near the Kensington campus
- Flexible Work: Download the UNSW Flexible Work Guidelines and Flexible Work Toolkit for information about working flexibly at UNSW.
- Parental Leave: The UNSW Parenting Booklet includes information on staff entitlements, applying for leave, when to notify your supervisor, staying connected and the support offered by the University before, during and after your leave.
- Primary Carer Leave: An eligible UNSW employee who is the primary carer of a child (or children) born, may access up to a maximum of 26 / 36 weeks full pay of paid leave.